Increase Your Energy Levels
Don’t you wish you could be energetic all the time?
I know I would.
Now we all know that seems quite unlikely.
But there are some things you can start doing that will increase energy levels.
SO GO FOR IT!
- If you want to increase your energy, take a few minutes throughout the day to do the “Yogic Coffee” breathing exercise.
This 30 second to 2-minute exercise combines cardiovascular and breathing to give you a quick energy and oxygen boost during the day.
- Walk it off.
When feeling lethargic, take a brisk walk.
Even ten minutes can increase your endorphins as well as your oxygen and energy levels.
- When it comes to increasing your energy, eat small snacks throughout the day. A few nuts or a piece of fruit will energize your brain quickly because it doesn’t have an energy reserve and needs a steady supply of nutrients.
- Staying hydrated is very important to your energy level. If you’re not a big fan of water, try adding some lemon or lime.
The water helps to carry energizing nutrients and oxygen through your body so find a way to drink more water.
- If you feel sluggish, turn up the music and dance it off.
A few minutes of dancing around can raise your heart rate and oxygen level, while increasing your energy level.
The music can also give you an extra lift.
- Increase your energy levels by taking an “almost” nap.
Sometimes all you need to regain your energy is to close your eyes and relax for a few minutes.
Power-naps can work wonders, especially when you don’t have time to take a real nap.
- Laugh it off.
Use humor to boost your energy and mood.
Read, watch, or listen to something funny.
Laughing out loud can give you the energy you need to continue your task, refreshed and revitalized.
- To boost your energy at work, surround yourself with items that are red, orange, or yellow.
Look at these items when you feel sleepy, tired, or low on energy.
Consider using a computer that has a yellow or orange casing/cover.
- Take a mindful break.
Take a moment to become present to all your surroundings and focus on what is in front of you.
This is a great practice to focus on what is and forget about being tired.
- Take a 10-minute vacation.
Close your eyes, breathe deeply, and imagine your vacation spot in detail. Imagine the scents, sounds, feel of textures, tastes, and visuals.
Open your eyes to a refreshed and energized you.
You Might Also Enjoy:
- How To Become A Superstar Communicator
- There Is Help When You Are Dealing With Depression
- 8 Reasons Why Walking Is Good For Your Health
- How To Live A Long Healthy Happy Life: Health And Wellness
- 12 Wonderful Tips To Be An Optimist All The Time. So Stay Optimistic!
- How To Brew The Best Pot Of Coffee!
If you enjoyed “10 Tips On How To Increase Your Energy Levels” please share it on social media! 🙃