A Better Sleep and Rest
A better sleep and rest is possible.
We all know how important it can be.
Not only for the young ones but also for the rest of us 😉
These 11 tips will help you on your way to a better sleep & rest!
- We’ve all heard that 8 hours of sleep is essential to being productive. Take inventory of your sleep habits and see what you need to change and improve. An actual list of your sleep habits on paper is a real eye-opener.
- One hour before bed, stop using visual electronics. These tend to stimulate your brain, making it difficult to relax.
- Slip in some quiet time before bed and unplug from social media. Try reading a favorite book instead.
- As the night unfolds, you should become more and more relaxed and not in a get-it-done before bedtime frenzy. Stick to time schedules to make sure things are done, and everyone has settled in 1-2 hours before your bedtime.11 Easy Tips To Practice MindfulnessHow To Practice Mindfulness Countless people struggle to make improvements to their life? They should practice mindfulness daily as an excellent start to make those positive improvements happen Making improvements to our lives means more than just eating the right foods or exercising occasionally.
- For a better sleep and rest make it routine to incorporate calming practices such as prayer, meditation, or yoga an hour before bed. This new habit will relax you and help you sleep better.
- If you wakeup in the middle of the night and can’t fall back to sleep, try changing rooms, lowering the heat, doing deep breathing and meditation for a better sleep and rest.
- If you can manage a short nap during your day in a safe environment on your lunch hour, see if this practice recharges your battery.
- Feeling sleepy and can’t seem to re-energize? Try a power walk for 10 minutes during your lunch hour.11 Quick Fixes To Calm Your MindCalm Your Mind Many people have a hard time getting quality rest. They rush from their beds into their busy lives and get back home exhausted, before doing it all over again the next day. Our days lack the hours needed to accomplish the things we need to get done.
- If you’re not getting the proper amount of sleep and feel groggy during the day, try using all-natural supplements at night to help you reset the clock.
- The foods you eat will have an enormous impact on the quality of your sleep. If you eat too much sugar before bed, don’t scratch your head and wonder why you cannot sleep.
- Practice tensing and relaxing your muscles before bed to learn the difference between being relaxed and being stressed.
Please share 11 Tips For A Better Sleep and Rest on social media if you enjoyed it.
We do appreciate that!🙃